Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

To Blog or Not to Blog...

I've been meaning to do this for quite some time. Really, I have. My fiance and I got engaged in January of 2011. And yes, our engagement has been SO LONG that even after a year, I still have plenty of time to create a blog about our wedding planning process.

What's inspired me to ultimately create a blog is the mere fact that wedding planning hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows for us; it's been littered with sharp ups and downs that have been more stressful rather than enjoyable.

My plan isn't to catch everyone up to speed on a year of wedding planning woes and triumphs, but rather to share my realistic approach to wedding planning in the modern day, or, as the title says, share my trials and tribulations as I attempt to balance life with the reality of wedding planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment