Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

I've Found It!!!!

My inspiration, that is!

At some point over the weekend it finally clicked with me, that after 13 months of being engaged (and roughly 7 months to go,) this wedding really is going to happen!


I know, shocking, right?! It's also time to get into the nitty-gritty of wedding planning and really put my lack of DIY skills to the test! First up: ordering our save-the-dates! I'm going to confer with Mama BB about which design to choose, but today is the day that I purchase the template!

Reality has hit and I'm super excited to get my hands dirty and begin to work on our DIY projects...I've been waiting for this! I'm going to keep y'all in suspense over which design I ended up choosing and I'll do a final unveil before I send 'em out!

How about you guys? Did you have an "aha!" moment over your wedding when you realized it was really going to happen!?

No comments:

Post a Comment